Where to buy a Prunus Serrula near by Toronto?

I want to get a Prunus Serrula because of fantastic bark but can't find anyone carrying it.
Does anyone know where I could buy/order this in Toronto?
Or does anyone have other recommendations for a tree that has such an interesting trunk?

Perhaps you mean Prunus serrulata (Kwanzan cherry), most any plant nursery will be able to accomodate you. What's so fantastic about the bark, not much different from any cherry tree.
Prunus Serrula and Prunus Serrulata are two different trees. The bark of the first looks like this:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/876/95009766.JPG
Now I just have to find a place nearby that sells it.

Sometimes Prunus serrula goes by the common names "birch-bark cherry" or "paper bark cherry". I love its coppery-red bark too. The following article gives suggestions/sources for trees with interesting bark including Prunus serrula.
http://articles.canadiangardening.com/mochasofa/client/en/Homepage/DetailNewsPrint.asp?idNews#6332
Also, check out Prunus maackii (Amur Chokecherry) for its interesting bark. http://www.northscaping.com/InfoZone/FS-0047/FS-0047.shtml
Hey, thanks for the link. It at least lists a place in Canada that sells the tree but it's few thousand miles away! I think I'll have to 'settle' for a paper bark maple.