Where can I find silver spruce (PICEA pungens)?

Does anybody know where can I find (buy) seeds of PICEA pungens 'Hoopsi', PICEA pungens 'Bakeri', PICEA pungens 'Fat Albert' or any form that has real silvery color?
Thank you!
Your best bet at this time of the year would be the American Conifer Society seed exchange. However, you should be aware that these varieties do not come true from seed. Most of the seedlings will have some bluish color but the odds that any one seedling will be as blue as the parent are extremely low.
-beeky
raresh wrote:

Thank you for your time!
Let's say I would be happy if I'll get one true silver tree from 100 seeds. I was at http://www.conifersociety.org but they don't seam to sell on the Internet. I am from Europe - Romania and I can't just go there and ask for some seeds. I I sent to them an email and I posted on their forum the same question.
If you have other ideas I will be delighted, Thank you for your time!

If you're discouraged by beeky's comments on seeds not matching the parents (which is often true), and your desire for seeds is to save money, you might take a look at www.musserforests.com. They sell small plants in quantities of 5 or 10. Cheaper than buying big plants at a nursery, not as cheap as seeds, but it still might suit your purposes.
The nice thing about small seedlings is that they often grow faster with less transplanting shock than larger specimens. I bought an Atlas cedar seedling no more than 10 inches high for $8 somewhere, and a year later a much larger specimen (5-6 feet tall) for about $40. Within the 2 years since then, the 10 inch speciman has nearly caught up with the much larger one.

Unfortunately I look for seeds not to save mony but because the seeds are more resistent to transport. I am from Europe.
Thank you all!