Where can I find mowers that can mow taller?

I'm looking to buy a self-propelled mulcher mower that can be set to cut the grass much higher than regular mowers, like maybe 4-5" tall?
Who makes something decent in that?
On Thu, 22 May 2008 18:21:31 -0500, Sarah Houston

I have a Toro and it mows at 4", although I usually keep it at 3.5" for tall fescue.

Good for you. I've got the beginner's John Deere, always set to the highest setting (4"). All around me are lawns cut to resemble AstroTurf carpet, cut too short, and all with that dried hay look. My own lawn is taller and lush, and gets cut just as often as those others.
dwight www.tfrog.com
Sarah Houston wrote:

I don't know what changing height does to the mulching action, but if you can't find one easily I'd think any handy mechanic should be able to relocate the wheels or change to larger ones without too much problem.