wheel barrow

My wheelbarrow is rusting out. Where can I purchase just the top part, I would prefer a fiberglass if possible. Is there a good way to patch the old metal top?
Gary
Go to a box store and buy a fiberglass repair kit. Thoroughly clean the metal and use that to patch the holes.
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:34:00 -0400, "Gary & Karen"

I put a fiberglass patch on an old wheelbarrow a year or two ago. No problems with it, although the wheelbarrow doesn't get a lot of use. I got the patch kit at Lowes although I suppose auto stores might carry patch kits too. Yes it was Bondo brand. yee hah! It's also got a shoddy paint job and replacement wheel from Harbor Freight.