wheel barrow

My wheelbarrow is rusting out. Where can I purchase just the top part, I would prefer a fiberglass if possible. Is there a good way to patch the old metal top?

Gary

Reply to
Gary & Karen

Bourne Identity

Bourne Identity wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I put a fiberglass patch on an old wheelbarrow a year or two ago. No problems with it, although the wheelbarrow doesn't get a lot of use. I got the patch kit at Lowes although I suppose auto stores might carry patch kits too. Yes it was Bondo brand. yee hah! It's also got a shoddy paint job and replacement wheel from Harbor Freight.

Reply to
Salty Thumb