What weed is this?

http://tinyurl.com/34a27ux
I have taken a picture of the weed in my garden that is driving me crazy, and I can't for the life of me find anything on the internet that looks like it! Unfortunetly, the purpose of my garden is to provide a safe place for my rabbits to play, so I cannot use weed killer. So this certain plant keeps coming back no matter what I do! I also want to eventually plant cabbages and lettuces outside so want to keep the soil in the best condition without chemicals. I don't really have a problem with this particular plant being in my garden providing it if safe for my rabbits if they decide to nibble on it. But without knowing what it's called I don't know whether I can leave it to my rabbits to chew away at, or keep fighting it off!
Please help
--
Terri Louise

On Mon, 31 May 2010 13:48:04 -0400, Terri Louise

Rabbits know which plants to eat the same way other animals know.
Terri Louise wrote:

What does it smell like?
David
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:14:51 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"

Weed!

Put the bottle away Shelly.
--
- Billy
Terri Louise said:

Does it eventually flower? What do the flowers look like?
Are the stems sort of square?
Does it have a strong scent when you crush the leaves?
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

You don't say where you are, but could it be this
http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=POPE3

I'm reluctant to offer a positive identification (I'd guess at some form of willow-herb), but it's not Persicara maculata (I presume that Polygonum persicaria is the same thing).
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley