What weed is this?

I have taken a picture of the weed in my garden that is driving me crazy, and I can't for the life of me find anything on the internet that looks like it! Unfortunetly, the purpose of my garden is to provide a safe place for my rabbits to play, so I cannot use weed killer. So this certain plant keeps coming back no matter what I do! I also want to eventually plant cabbages and lettuces outside so want to keep the soil in the best condition without chemicals. I don't really have a problem with this particular plant being in my garden providing it if safe for my rabbits if they decide to nibble on it. But without knowing what it's called I don't know whether I can leave it to my rabbits to chew away at, or keep fighting it off!

Please help

Reply to
Terri Louise

Rabbits know which plants to eat the same way other animals know.

Reply to
brooklyn1

What does it smell like?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Weed!

Reply to
brooklyn1

Put the bottle away Shelly.

Reply to
Billy

Does it eventually flower? What do the flowers look like?

Are the stems sort of square?

Does it have a strong scent when you crush the leaves?

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

You don't say where you are, but could it be this

Cheryl Isaak

In message , Cheryl Isaak writes

of willow-herb), but it's not Persicara maculata (I presume that Polygonum persicaria is the same thing).

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley