What variety of grape is this?

I would like to plant 3-5 grape vines for fresh eating. 20 to 25 years ago, my grandparents had Concorde grapes, and one plant that was different. It had a small (1/2 the size of Concorde) greenish-white grape with small dots on it. I'm not sure if the dots were part of the plant, scars, or what. Anyway, these grapes were quite pungent, with a very sweet and spicy taste. They were also seedless.

If you have any idea what variety this grape might have been, or even an educated guess, I would appreciate it if you would email me. ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) Or, if you have any other ideas for a fresh eating table grape variety. We live in SW Ohio, with alkaline heavy clay soil. Our USDA plant hardiness zone is right between 5B and 6A.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
fuzzhead72

Contact your local county agriculture agent. I am sure they can give you some good advice.

Reply to
Paul E. Lehmann