What are these wildflowers? Central Ohio

What are these, Central Ohio, today

Weed unknown 1
Daffodil

Reply to
Ron Hardin

Weed 3 is definitely henbit, and 6 looks to me like periwinkle but I'm not positive about that one. The others I can't identify.

Reply to
Natty Dread

Reply to
Nicole

Thanks to some help, my Ohio Weeds (roadside weeds in time of blooming order) starts

11th
Weed unknown 1
Weed Daffodil 2
Weed Purple Dead-Nettle 3
Weed unknown 4
Weed Spring Beauty 5
Weed Myrtle 6
Weed Cutleaf Toothwort 7
Weed Bloodroot 8
Weed Coltsfoot 9
Weed Spring Cress 10 12th
Weed Purple Cress 11

I expect it will get easier at the end of the month because I have several years' of notes in my Newcombs from previous years.

it will be

corrections solicited

Reply to
Ron Hardin