Weird daylilies

I was doing a search for daylilies and came up with this site. :)
http://spiderydaylily.homestead.com/strickland.html
On 5/27/04 1:06 AM, in article
wrote:

I love the spider and Unusual Form daylilies - they lend an informal air that some many of the newer ones lack. Cheryl

yeah, spiders actually look like real flowers. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=Hemerocallis +% 7C+daylilies+%7C+daylily+spider&btnG=Search
http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Lady%20Fingers%22%20Hemerocallis%20 % 7C%20daylilies%20%7C%20daylily%20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Slapstick%22+Hemerocallis +% 7C+daylilies+%7C+daylily+&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q =% 22Watchyl+Dancing+Spider%22+Hemerocallis+%7C+daylilies+% 7C+daylily+&btnG=Search
i don't think anyone has repeat rebloom spiders (yet)
www.daylilies.org/ufandspiders/ all_unusual_forms_2001.pdf
<< I love the spider and Unusual Form daylilies - they lend an informal

yeah, spiders actually look like real flowers.
I HAAAAATE flowers bred to look like other flowers, this reminds me. "Petunia Tulips", braaaaack!
zemedelec
There's an even more twisted red and yellow tulip--Something Acuminata--available. Veeeeeery long and spidery. So far, it has refused to come up in my garden. zemedelec
On 5/30/04 3:10 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com,

I love that tulip - it is other worldly looking!
Cheryl

Oh no, you can't hate the flowers, just the breeders. :)
'enry VIII