Weather in Santa Monica

Hi - Saw the post entitled "Weather in NY" and thought I would share a report from the Other Coast, So. Calif.

We have had a few nice little rains which politely come at night and leave the days sunny. Ideal, what? Only prob. is that it NEVER used to rain here after the end of March, beginning April, max. Now we are getting little rains more than halfway through MAY.

I assume it's part of the global change in weather patterns.

Have to remember not to leave stuff out at night or it will get wet. Hard to remember after 'n' decades of the usual weather patterns.

Anybody else w/long record of observing local conditions have similar anomalies to report?

Inquiring minds...

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

I may be wrong but I think different governments of the world are experimenting with weather control. HAARP project in Alaska just as an example. When you can control the weather, you can control the world!

Reply to
EVP MAN

See my reply in the thread "Weather in NY", posted yesterday.

While parts of my garden -- and my water bill -- appreciate the extra rain, my roses are getting mildewed. On top of that, the hills in the area (Santa Monica Mountains) are still producing excess pollen, driving my hayfever crazy.

I predict a severe fire season next year, when this year's growth in the hills finally dries out.

Reply to
David E. Ross

That's about a 50/50 bet. For some reason people in SoCal like to build homes in the chaparral, whose flora usually requires fire for the germination of their seeds.

Reply to
Billy