Water Computers

Hi,

Does any one have any experience of water computers or water timers? I am looking to set up an auto watering system and wandered what th key features are, what to look out for, what to avoid etc. Any advice appreciated, Thanks, Ros

-- Coaster

Reply to
Coaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at

up:
the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no compensation for running the Puregold list or Puregold website. I do not run nor receive any money from the ads at the old Puregold site. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zone 5 next to Lake Michigan

Reply to
dr-solo

Ok I think you are just setting up an waterring system with hoses. If you are I know what to tell you. What you do not want to do is run the entire system at one time. This depends on how large the system is though. If you have more than 50 ft of water lines you need to break it into two parts. this is so that you do not overwelm your well and that you get the best watering your plants need. when it comes to setting the timer you don't want it to run in the hottest time of the day. Sometime in the morning or early evening is good. Hope this helps Chuckie in the blooming North, zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie