Vivarium Board?

I am interested in setting up a small indoor vivariuum. I have found several websites, but no message baords relating to vivariums. Can someone here point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance :)

Reply to
Beverly

Look in Yahoo groups and if they don't have one why not start one yourself?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (Beverly) in news:b23c901e.0405090553.349bea79 @posting.google.com:

viv boards are probably associated wiht what are *contained* in the vivariums: invertebrates, herpivores etc

example: this list gives no message counts, and seeing the number of specialized boards, i suspect teh boards are fractured. :-(

Gardñ