Vivarium Board?

I am interested in setting up a small indoor vivariuum. I have found several websites, but no message baords relating to vivariums. Can someone here point me in the right direction?
Thank you in advance :)
Look in Yahoo groups and if they don't have one why not start one yourself?

snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (Beverly) in

viv boards are probably associated wiht what are *contained* in the vivariums: invertebrates, herpivores etc
example: this list gives no message counts, and seeing the number of specialized boards, i suspect teh boards are fractured. :-(
http://forum.kingsnake.com /