Veggie platter sweet pepper variety?

Hi. Can anybody give me a variety name for the mini sweet yellow and red peppers that the supermarkets have in their veggie platters? I bought a bag at Costco today and I thought I would grow some next summer. I haven't found anything that looks like it online or in my catalogs. I just noticed the bag says "Babylicious"TM in fine print. I'll have to Google that and see what I find.
Thanks.
Doug

If the Costco peppers come with the seeds still in them, try planting those. My wife occasionally comes across something interesting at the supermarket and generally the seeds will germinate.
Paul

Yes, I suppose I can give that a try. I figure SOMEBODY must know what variety they are and that the seeds are available. I'm a little surprised by the lack of replies. Oh well.
Thanks.

i've seen them called Baby Belle this place has seed for red, yellow & chocolate baby bell: http://www.seedman.com/baby.htm
reimers has red only: http://www.reimerseeds.com/bell-sweet-peppers_1336.aspx
renee's garden has a pkt with red & yellow mixed: http://www.reneesgarden.com/seeds/seeds-hm/vegO.htm#pep
hope that helps. it looks like they'd do well in northern short season gardens, or at least better than regular bells.
lee

, maybe then he could identify what he is looking for.
Again, Lee, thanks to you and Paul for keeping the season's spirit.
--
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the
poor have no food, they call you a communist.

9201/
Wow. Hey thanks for the Google lesson.

Lee, Thanks for the info. I'm surprised none of the major seed sources carry them.
Doug
com:

well, Renee's Garden is one of my major seed sources ;) i'm going to try the three baby bells from seedman.com. i haven't dealt with them before, but i do like the small bells (i got some at Wegmans or Price Chopper last summer) & if they ripen in 55 days, they should do fine in my area... assuming it's a wee bit warmer than last summer. if not, i'm hoop housing the tomatoes & peppers, and pumpkins... my heirloom maters didn't even start blooming until nearly September, & it was a race with frost to see if i'd get any (i did, but only a dozen or so). my son had some odd tomato plant he took out of the tortoise cage & put in a pot last February. that went outside in June & had ripe tomatoes in July, but they weren't spectacular... i don't remember what type of hothouse tomatoes i fed the tortoises, so i can't even guess what it was. lee

You're preaching to the choir, sister. preaching to the choir. By mid-Fall, my tomato vines were ready to rock, but the heat went away. Nuts!

--
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the
poor have no food, they call you a communist.
Hey there take a look at this video I made of a UNIQUE and RARE flower I saw on my way to work today. Can anybody identify it??
http://bit.ly/8pDkdb Let me know what you think!!! Watch it now!!
Thanks ! x
--
jaszdeep

Spam, spam, spam
T'would be nice to meet this creep in a dark alley.