Uses for old gas grills

When mine finally gives up the ghost (13 years old now) I'll dump the gas unit and use it as a regular briquet type. Once I tire of that it'll probably become a nice little planter somewhere in the garden. If you think about it, one of these has all manner of possibilities. Might be a good place to start some plants from seed too.
Grandpa John
"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message

You can get universal replacement parts for gas grills. No need to pitch it. You can keep it going indefinitely.
Grandpa <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in

I found a gas grill skeleton in my garden?