unknown flower

Two months ago, I was in Mexoco, near Cancun. I took these pictures of a flower.
http://users.pandora.be/roger.van.loon/temp/DSC00133-bloem-tulum-res.JPG
http://users.pandora.be/roger.van.loon/temp/DSC00131-bloem-tulum-res.jpg
Does anuone have an idea what it might be? Thanks in advance, Roger Van Loon.
--
There's more than money to be looked for in this short life of ours

Hi all Two months ago, I was in Mexico, near Cancun. I took these pictures of a flower.
http://users.pandora.be/roger.van.loon/temp/DSC00133-bloem-tulum-res.JPG
http://users.pandora.be/roger.van.loon/temp/DSC00131-bloem-tulum-res.jpg
Does anuone have an idea what it might be? Thanks in advance, Roger Van Loon.
--
There's more than money to be looked for in this short life of ours

Hi, Geiger (Cordia sebestena) L8R -_- how no NEWS is good

Many thanks! That was certainly quick. Regards Roger.