unknown flower

Two months ago, I was in Mexoco, near Cancun. I took these pictures of a flower.

anuone have an idea what it might be? Thanks in advance, Roger Van Loon.

Reply to
Roger Van Loon

Hi all Two months ago, I was in Mexico, near Cancun. I took these pictures of a flower.

anuone have an idea what it might be? Thanks in advance, Roger Van Loon.

Reply to
Roger Van Loon

Hi, Geiger (Cordia sebestena) L8R -_- how no NEWS is good

Reply to
how

Many thanks! That was certainly quick. Regards Roger.

how wrote:

Reply to
Roger Van Loon