Tree identification - roadside in northern New Jersey in August

Please identify the two trees at:
http://tinyurl.com/6vs43
If the site is not accessible, please go to:
http://photos.yahoo.com/shahswim
and select the "Plants" album.
Thank you.
Tree one is possibly Gleditsia triacanthos, var. inermis OR Gymnocladus dioecus.
Dave

Plant 2 is winged sumac (Rhus copallina) I know what Plant one is, but am drawing a blank on the name. Arrg. It is not Gleditsia, Sophora, Robinia, Gymnocladus...
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC