Transplanted Blue Hibiscus - problem

Yo, amigos y amigas -
I just had my first problem with transplanting. I usually bat .1000, so am disappointed. I moved a mature Blue Hibiscus into a very well-prepared area with proper transplant mix, worm castings, compost, watering in, etc. But it is drooping.
Q: How long should I wait for it to pull itself together before I give up and pull it out (ouch!). It has been about 4 days.
TIA
--
Persephone

Zone 24/8, So. Calif coastal
snipped-for-privacy@Underworld.com wrote:

You should have waited until Fall or Spring to do your transplanting.
USDA Zone 8b