Tomato ain't producing fruit!

Page 2 of 2
Actually, Henslee is posting fake messages in various newsgroups using my name. I'm sure you've spotted that already. Then, he returns and responds to those same messages. Pretty obvious pattern. The fakes he posts are simple enough that he's able to respond to them. Anything more challenging and he'd need to dive into his mom's shirt again for some stress relief.

Cereus-validus....... wrote: <see below>

> If you two are intending to spank the monkey, its best you don't do it > in > open forum. > > At least change the subject heading. > > The two of you sure are starting to come across as fruity enough. > >
Who said anything about disciplining chimps? This is a gardening group. Behave. Kanter detests top posters.
Cereus-validus....... wrote:

Actually, Kanter is posting fake messages in various newsgroups using my name. I'm sure you've spotted that already. Then, he returns and responds to those same messages. Pretty obvious pattern. The fakes he posts are simple enough that he's able to respond to them. Anything more challenging and he'd need to dive into his daddy's pants again for some stress relief.
Sorry Baboon boy, Chimps are primates not monkeys.
Maybe that's what you've been doing wrong all along?
You better keep far away from the lemurs before you really get hurt!!!

Cereus-validus....... wrote:

That chimp you call a mother sure swung on my pole like a monkey.

Oy vey, that's the best you can do? Geesh. You're banging old ladies now?
I guess that explains it. I live in Los Angeles. For a while the weather's been warm with cool nights. But lately due to the ridge of high pressure to the east and the hurricane to the southeast we've been having hot, muggy nights...and days.
Thanks,
Layne
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:37:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus......."