Tomatillo question

Page 2 of 2

Slightly related to succotash - I like to fry some garlic, one small onion, greens and all, a chopped radish or three, and a large bowlfull of chopped fresh greens consisting of any of the following: collards, beet, mustard, chard, rutabaga (the greens, not the root), turnip, etc. I fry them in a hot frying pan in a mixture of olive oil, sesame oil, and chile oil. Fill the pan until it is overfull because the greens cook down quite a bit. Fry until greens are anywhere from lightly singed to well cooked, according to preferences. Stir so they don't burn. They are quite good, my son and I will stuff ourselves with them :). There is no "right" way to do it - just about any mixture of greens works. Use more or less chile oil according to taste, but one TBSP is probably the most you want to use - unless you like it *spicy*. In that case, sprinkle a tsp or two of cajun spice on it also.