Tiny winged mosquitoes

The place where I work had tiny mosquito type insects (dead) all over the top of my computer (which is by a wall) one day when I came into work.

Would this be some type of termite, mosquito or what? I saved some for the exterminator but we are trying to get ride of them asap. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Mceezee

In article , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says... :) Would this be some type of termite, mosquito or what? I saved some for the :) exterminator but we are trying to get ride of them asap. Any help would be :) appreciated. :) :) They may be fungus gnats coming from potted plants or some other type of moisture source. There are a few other type of gnats they might be, once again moisture is the source. condensation from the AC or from a sink that is seldom used.

Reply to
Lar

OT but thats a great looking butterfly in the link to your sig. What is it?

Fito

Reply to
Fito

Without an actual picture it's kind of difficult to tell of course, but it sounds like you have some gnats there. If they're fungus gnats then you're probably overwatering the plants in the office. Either way, set up some fly traps and see if it doesn't catch 'em and solve the issue.

James

Reply to
JNJ