Tiny (!) blue flower in lawn, ID?

There's a really tiny blue flowered thing in the lawn pic
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w42.jpg
Opposite leaves, little hairs on the stem and leaves, slightly toothed leaves.
Four petals.
Much smaller than a chickweed, which itself is pretty small.
Newcomb's Wildflower book doesn't seem to have it, or anyway not where I'm looking.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

Central Ohio
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Creeping Charlie, no?

philosopher wrote:

The images of cc on the net seem to suggest it's a lot bigger in size. This baby is really tiny. You can barely count the petals unless you're nearsighted and so have a built-in microscope.
Also it has little hairs all over and cc appears not to.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Creeping charlie flowers are extremely tiny, and the leaves are hairy, toothed and opposite. I am pretty sure your snappy is of creeping charlie.
Some people don't like creeping charlie, but it is very difficult to eradicate, so many choose to live with it.

Ron Hardin said:

Looks like some type of speedwell (Veronica), maybe corn speedwell (V. arvensis)

Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Thanks, that looks right.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
I said creeping charlie above, but the photos I've now seen of V. arvensis make me lean toward that instead of cc.
More photos of your plant, please, OP???

Could it be "Forget Me Nots"? Are there clusters of little flowers?