Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

I once had one filled with mercury that moved little metal pointers. I know HG is out but would like to have similar info. This with out electricity. Dreaming.

Anything exist?

Bill

Ps While trying to spell Thermometer right I was reminded of Thermin.

Spooky music from late 50's movies. Weird and full of wonder

This one for Billy and Charlie.

Reply to
Bill

I actually could spell thermometer right the first time as well as 'minimum' and 'maximum' ;) Here's one of the many hits

Val

Grateful Bill

Reply to
Bill

Amazing! Old is new to me. Thank you.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Maybe in a different genra. The old curmudgeon isn't into smoke, and new age music. I like strings attached.

music, all books, all movies aren't for all people. No blame. Not trying to be combative but it sounds like a musical saw:-)

Reply to
Billy

I like.

Thermin does sound like a saw. I'd give it a 50 as it is hard to dance to and once is enough for me.

Thanks!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Just found this info.

Mr. Love & Justice by Billy Bragg out in a few days. He likes Bush too ;)))

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bush 2? You're disssspicable;-)