The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

Page 3 of 3

And completely off-topic to this newsgroup. However if I unfairly lumped you in with Ratgirl I do apologize, but you have to admit you invited it.
David J Bockman wrote:

It's amazing how little information is in that article. It looks like a piece written to garner support for the town's pending lawsuit, but afraid to actually say anything outright lest they get sucked into the lawsuit.
Best regards, Bob