The Key To Landscaping Design.

For those of you who are looking for ways to make your yard look beautiful, I found an article that could give you some ideas on just that. My lawn has taken a rough hit this summer and I was in need of a few ideas. Check out the article. Hope this helps.
http://www.articlesofinfo.com/article.php/26-07-2007The-key-to-landscaping-design-.htm
When planting trees and maintaining them here are some issues discussed.
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.
Troubles in the Rhizosphere http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html
Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html and Look up "Tree Planting" http://www.treedictionary.com
Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html and http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/ Look up "Mulch"
Improper Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning