Terra Cott COLORED paint needed.

I have several of those large fake concrete pots. My wife doesn't like them, she says they look like tombstones. She wants them painted the color of terra cotta. No matter how I word a Google search, all I find is spray paints for painting terra cotta pots, not spray paints that are the color of terra cotta. Does anyone know if terra cotta colored spray paint is available??

There is a discussion thread here:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg0418100327331.html
You could also go to a paint store or big box home repair center, take a sample of terra cotta and ask them to match it in a paint type suitable for concrete.
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.