Superthrive

Anyone ever use this stuff? Boy, I posted in the NPSOT-NPAT discussion group and it literally came alive.
J. Kolenovsky
--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
After all this time I can't find anything other than anecdotal information on its effectiveness. Dr. John called for a reference and was astounded when I told him I thought ST was much to do about nothing. Now I understand B12 has some verifiable research.
Anyone ever use this stuff? Boy, I posted in the NPSOT-NPAT discussion group and it literally came alive.
J. Kolenovsky
--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
- http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business

I'm sure this will be plainly obvious when you tell me but I'm not getting the acronym -- what's it stand for?
James