sos~help

Dear friends: Hello! I am a Chinese, my name calls liaoyiyun, because the present is admitted a Canada Chinese people university, is all day $30000 million US dollars school expenses worries, who can help me! I meet the lifelong to feel grateful you.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/shosho8883
(my photo album)
E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.tw
address: Room (403),No.25 xi yung li zhong,jiang men city,guang dong province, China
zip/post codes: 529,000
Remit money in the bank :bank of china
code name:jiangmen chengqu subbranch
Account:4750204-01880342302
npryee:liaoyiyun
Bank telephone:(+86)0750-3559570
My telephone:(+86)13630453753
(Hoped you chat as soon as possible with bank department, now may accept all foreign currency remittances, including US dollar)
That's funny, I thought you guys were in Nigeria?