Seattle plant sale today.

Any one in Seattle should check out the Northwest Horticultural Society's Fall Plant Sale. TODAY! At the Center for Urban Horticulture, UW. 3501 NE 41 Street, near University Village. Open until 4pm today. -Tracy
thirteen???? I knew we had twelve months, but what's the thirteenth? <g> madgardener unable to get to the sale myself from Eastern Tennessee

University
"... This seems a little pointless as it is timed on my machine as being posted at 19.49 13/09/03 ....."
Sorry.. forgot you post your dates back to front. 09/13/03.
In the UK we write the date day/ month/ year
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries