Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas/Season's Greetings/Happy Holidays to all gardeners........if you are a gardener, you have hope for the future..... JC
good tidings merry christmas happy chanukah happy kwaanzaa happy solstice namaste
hope I've covered most of the bases!
Love caryn "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"