Saving the abused house plant

Here's an ingenious "high-tech" way to keep house plants from going the way of too many such innocents:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/hi-tech-flowerpot-saves-plants-from-owners-mistakes/
Would be way kewl if some sharp entrepreneur marketed in the U.S. this smart produce created by smart young people.
HB
On 10/28/2013 8:48 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

I use a home-made potting mix that will surrender all its moisture to plant roots until it is almost bone dry. It has excellent drainage although it remains moist. I first saw the recipe almost 50 years ago. I water my house plants once a week, even when the relative humidity falls below 10%.
See <http://www.rossde.com/garden/garden_potting_mix.html .
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/