San Diego Gardening Site and Message Forum

I've started a news and message forum for San Diego, So. CA gardeners at
I've got a calendar of events, links, a message forum all waiting to get used! If you an area related link, please send it to me for inclusion.
I'm going to do some news aggregating on gardening interest topics here in the near future as well.
Happy Gardening,
Nancy M.