rhoddi.s

i have a rhoddi which is looking very ill the leaves are curled and looking as if they are dying i have checked for vineweevil but the plant is clear it as bout two yrs oldcan anybody help
--
Toni Hare

Vinewevil eats the edges of the leaves.
Curling, dying leaves is usually caused by too much water or too little water. Too little water is the best case and may be correctible by watering carefully. Too much water is usually fatal if root rot has set in. If it is too much water you can try putting in a raised bed if the roots look normal when cut. If they are turning dark inside, then it is probably fatal.
If the plant was purchased recently and just planted, then it is best to dig it our and soak the rootball for a couple hours and replant. It is quite common to get a plant from the nursery that had been allowed to dry out. If this happens the root ball is very reluctant to take any water at all unless soaked.