Re: Roundup Unready

Page 8 of 8
Regarding the articles concerning second hand smoke that billo refered to: I have started a new thread (with links) on an environmental forum for those who are interested:
http://nature.gardenweb.com/forums/load/sustain/msg0922120012079.html?1
Henry Kuska, retired snipped-for-privacy@neo.rr.com http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska /

No, pseudoscience is claiming that studies claim what they don't claim.
Henry trots out the Ontario article as his proof that Roundup is dangerous, when the authors themselves note they are not even *testing* that question.
Henry trots out an article on Leydig cells and claims that is proof that Roundup is dangerous, when the author himself states that the article doesn't even *address* that question.
Henry trots out an article from the Red River, and ignores what the authors write in order to pretend that is says something it doesn't say.
And in all of this, he claims he doesn't have to bother to read the articles because he just *knows* the details without reading.
Indeed, there is some pseudoscience here, but it's not coming from me. It is coming from you and your ilk who claim "proof" without bothering to read the article and by contradicting what is explicitly stated in the articles.
billo