Re: JOHN DEERE

Do you cut when the grass is wet. Is the middle roller pushing the grass down then it not popping up again to cut it? Some times a good mulching blade will suck the grass back up and let you cut it in this case.
Just my thoughts!
--

OhioBeeFarmer
Getting kids involved in Beekeeping

-- Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects. Regards Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever. Remove capital A from chipmAkr for correct email address

Don't turn. Honestly, two bladed mowers will skip when you turn one direction but not when you turn the other direction. Experiment in an unmowed area by doing loops in one direction and then the other direction. You should find a direction that works best. Mow in that direction (clockwise or counterclockwise).
The obvious other things are to make sure your blades are the right length and sharp.