problems with McCulloch strimmer

My strimmer carburettor keeps slipping and causing the engine to "chok

up" (according to my lad). As the repairmen in my area keep goin bankrupt and as a true Yorkshireman, taking it to be repaired week i week out rankles a bit. I am led to believe is a quite simpl adjustment but I know nowt abart engines. Can anyone point me in th right direction please

-- Alan Lever

Reply to
Alan Lever