Problem with group?

I cannot download any recent messages, say the last two weeks.
I am having no problems with other newsgroups. Is something going on with this group?
Sherwin
sherwin dubren said:

I use motzarella and had a problem a couple of days ago with this group. Started getting nothing but 'bad article' notices.
The solution was to switch to one of their alternative newservers. I was able to reset the server while my newsreader was running and the 'bad articles' were all readable.
Right now I'm using <reader443.motzarella.org>
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."
On Tue, 05 May 2009 02:36:15 -0500, sherwin dubren

Yeah, we're messin' with ya', sherwindu. Or maybe God is?
I also think Billy has been talkin' about ya' and sayin' mean things. ;-)
Charlie