Potatoes!!! We are so proud!!!

Hi all
My wife and I moved into our new house earlier this year. we have a garden for the 1st time!! We have really been bitten by the gardening bug and growing (Well trying to!) everything.
This weekend was a real land-mark, we harvested our first crop of potatoes.
We couldnt believe it when we delved into a 'large pot' and discovered nearly 10lb of spuds!!. Our first success!!
We were so proud, I videoed the event see link below
'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube' (
http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U

http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U
)