Plicate Leaved Iris?

Is there such a thing? I found an interesting plant at a nursery today, that's the best description I could give for it now. It has a bud about to open, i'll take a picture of it when it does. This was from a quite legitimate nursery this time, not a home improvement store.

No label , of course, and the folks there didn't know what it was, even had to guess how much to charge me for it. It was setting with some Ensata iris, so maybe it is a water tolerant plant, time will tell.

Reply to
Charles

pictures in a.b.p.gardens

Reply to