Please Identify This plant

Please identify this plant:
http://itsgreece.org/florida_plant.jpg
Thank you!
sherman
sherman writes:

No clue, but when seeking plant ID help, it's best to show flower, leaf, and stem. The more parts of the plant shown, the better.
--
Dan Espen

This is it! The flowers and the leaves! That's why it is so interesting! Thank you!
sherman
sherman wrote:

I doubt that the coloured appendages are flowers, they look like bracts (modified leaves) to me. I think you will find that the flowers are the tiny buds on the end of the stalks. The best that I can come up with is Bougainvillea, although I have not seen one that colour. Plant breeders make this game harder to play every year.
As Dan said if we could see the stems it would be easier as most Bs with prolific coloured bracts have thorns on the stems and in general the formation of the leaves and axils on the stem is often diagnostic.
Did you see this plant yourself? Was its habit a scrambling heavy climber or something else? If so B. is most likely.
sherman said:

I think it might be a hybrid Euphorbia of some sort (lots of new cultivars are being developed with showy, doubled flowers).
http://www.tropicanursery.com/euphorbia/story.htm
But as the previous responder said, it helps to have images of more parts of the plant. I may be way off.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."