Please ID These Wildflowers

Hi,
Things are blooming in force here in Southern Ontario Canada after a benign winter and an early warm spell to start the spring off. These wildflowers have srpung up at the edge of my yard. They're quite pretty and I'd like to know what they are.
http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower1.jpg
http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower2.jpg
Thank you all in advance.
Denny
Denny- You're right!. . .It's very pretty! It looks a little bit like a kind of periwinkle. I did a Google search of images plugging in "periwinkle." There are dozens of pictures, you might want to try a search of your own. Here's one for example:
http://www.nativeorchid.com/BT32b-Periwinkle-in-backyard-02195_2003_erB520.jpg
Myrl Jeffcoat http://www.myrljeffcoat.com
Periwinkle is generally the common name for vincas around here. Try "Forget Me Not"......also the state flower of Alaska.
http://www.ct-botanical-society.org/galleries/myosotisscor.html
Val

These sweet little flowers come up year after year in my Southern Ontario front yard - the are called Forget-me-nots! I get them in pink too.
Jacqui

The second photo is a plant commonly known as "money plant". It will get interesting round, translucent seed pods later in the summer. They are good for drying and useing in arrangments.
Jacqui
Thanks Jenny for the heads up on this one ( Money Plant, Lunaria) I knew I'd seen the leaves, just don't recall seeing the actual flowering. I know they are a biennial, vegetative growth the first year, flowering and seeding the second.
I'll take a pass on my previous post and give them a miss.
Sue Western Maine

Denny-- the first one is Myosotis ( arvensis?? sylvatica?? ), a Forget Me Not.
The second one is something I'd like to have when I find out what it is!!!!!
sue western maine