plants named Peter

Hopefully some of you may be able to help
I have three Sons Peter, David and Alden In an effort to get them involved in the Garden, I am trying to buy some plants that they can 'adopt'
I have planted a row of Alders around our pond which is as close to Alden as I am likely to get!
I have planted Acer Davidii and Davidia Involucrate for David
But can I find a Tree or for that matter anything called Peter, no Anyone know of any plants with Peter in their name?
rgds Keith
On 4/19/05 5:58 PM, in article d43usg$glr$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk, "Keith"

Whilst I don't have the time right now to grab my CD checklist, I am sure that there is at least one or two (silly grin) with Peter, David or Alden in the name.
Good luck!
Cheryl

There are rhododendrons with the cultivar names 'Blue Peter,' 'Peter Bee,' 'Peter Berhing,' 'White Peter,' & 'Peter Faulk.' For "PJM" rhodies ('PJM Elite,' "PJM Compacta,' 'PJM Victor' & so on) the "P" in "PJM" stands for "Peter."
The dwarf nile lily 'Peter Pan.'
Cowslip (Primula viris) is also known as Herb Peter.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:58:55 +0100, Keith

Probably not what you want, but http://www.chillifarm.com/chilli_pepper_seeds/PETER_PEPPER.asp
deg
You could have him plant pumpkins and sing the childhood nursery rhyme to him "Peter peter pumpkin eater......"