planting blue rug juniper and blue star juniper

I am planning to plant blue rug juniper 4 to 6 and 4 or 6 blue start juniper in between, in a slope where only morning to noon sun will be available. Is this a good idea? Or should I go for the same type?

Plan A Plan B 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * * * 0 0 * 0

Appreciate any idea or design idea.

Sam.

Reply to
sams

I'd go with something more like plan B. Maybe the taller variety upslope and center, the shorter type downslope and sweeping up the sides -- and not slavishly symmetrical.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz