planting blue rug juniper and blue star juniper

I am planning to plant blue rug juniper 4 to 6 and 4 or 6 blue start juniper in between, in a slope where only morning to noon sun will be available. Is this a good idea? Or should I go for the same type?
Plan A Plan B 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * * * 0 0 * 0
Appreciate any idea or design idea.
Sam.
sams said:

I'd go with something more like plan B. Maybe the taller variety upslope and center, the shorter type downslope and sweeping up the sides -- and not slavishly symmetrical.