Ping George

My 20 year old Sears push mower finally died so it was time for a new one, ordered this, like the Honda engine: (Amazon.com product link shortened) While at the site I noticed riding mowers and remembered you need one. This is a good buy: (Amazon.com product link shortened)73122480&sr=8-3&keywords=riding+lawn+mower