Persian Shield

Can anyone tell me where I can get seed for Strobilanthus dyeranus, more commonly called Persian Shield. Ive seen pictures of this plant on several US sites but not in the UK (where I live) and I would really like to grow it. I understand its probably going to be frost tender where I live but I have room to store it over winter.
thanks
Mark
".......Can anyone tell me where I can get seed for Strobilanthus dyeranus, more commonly called Persian Shield. I've seen pictures of this plant on several US sites but not in the UK (where I live) ........"
Why don't you try this question on uk.rec.gardening.?
I am sure that there will be several people growing it, and it grows well from cuttings.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Have you tried the RHS Plantfinder CD ROM?
H.