Penstemon question

Is it too late to plant these as a border in Zone 6 area? If not, any recommendations where to purchase them, and which one? Thanks
Do you want us to buy it and plant it for you too?
Why don't you do your own research?

F.Y coward without an email address
You can kiss the big one, Wishywashy!!!

As usual your rudeness just highlights your ignorance.
Why don't you go play on some other newsgroup?
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time.
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine.
Go arf yourself, dog boy.

I have two penstemons, "Elfin Pink" and "Husker's Red." Both are blooming now in my zone 6 garden. They are available at garden centers now, so there is no reason to think you couldn't plant them now.

Thanks. i just bought a potted one at Lowes for $4.98. It came with a tag with all the info on it and I must of lost it on the way home. All I can say its got tubular lavender or blue blooms. I don't know its culture. couldn't find much on the web...so far. will keep trying. Thanks again:)

blooming
there
with
its got

much
Here is a link to 91 articles on penstemon. http://tinyurl.com/2wwc5
Perennial pentstemons can be planted anytime. I still haven't even sprouted 'Iron Maiden' from Thompson & Morgan. Do a search, just about every seed copmpany sells penstemon.