Paulownia tree seed or seedling

Does anyone have one they wish to part with? I will happily pay postage. Jackie
Id imagine that just about everyone who has a palownia tree would love to part with it.
Toad

If you are saying that they are essentially a giant weed, I agree with you!
After they flower and fruit next year, there should easily be millions upon millions of seeds to which you can help yourself!!!!

You might try posting this request on rec.woodworking . They look at this species differently. Also, check out the website at http://www.paulownia.org/index.html .
In a 1995 issue of Fine Woodworking Magazine (issue 95, page 4), Peter Beckjord who had started something called the National Paulownia Center offered a packet of seeds and growing instructions for $1 and as SASE to:
National Paulownia Center 4303 Kenny Street Beltsville, MD 20705
He gave is phone number as (301) 937-4635