OT: Safety from gun violence

Page 2 of 2
On Saturday, November 9, 2013 11:23:16 PM UTC-8, Farm1 wrote:

<giant snip>

Farmie, the lightbulb just went on over my so-called head. I hope we're still going steady; I'm guilty as charged, and promise never -- or rarely -- to let my (fear-driven) patriotism obscure my comprehension.
Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa
HB

:-)) Of course we're still going steady.

Nah. Just focussed elsewhere for a while.