OT recyling

I found this website rather useful. Since I live in the boondocks, my trash pickup does not provide convenient recycling bins. I now know just just six miles away are large dumpsters for recycling basic items for free and I pass this place going to the market every other day... I used the app first before learning about the site.
A website that list local recycling centers. http://1800recycling.com /
I do not feel as guilty now as in the past.

Nad R wrote:

every little bit helps. :)
in our township they finally passed a trash pick up service and along with that was recycling pick ups. as time has gone on the cost has actually gone down if people recycle more.
songbird