OT Lanny posted this over in Rec.birds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itoidt0Xrs8

WOW!!
Bill
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millvile Weather
It is incredible to watch that process. Keep in mind the nest is about the diameter of a quarter US. The babies are born in eggs about the size of a large grain of rice. Fully grown they weigh about 3-5 grams and have no natural predators. I miss them in the winter, but when I was out in N. California last month there must have been hundreds of them in the redwoods where I reteat.