[ot, j/k] editors

What does this imply about Georgians?
This is funny: "For example, the blueberry industry was almost nonexistent in the 1970s, but since the discovery of sandy, acidic soils in south Georgia, it has become a multimillion-dollar endeavor."
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
that blueberries go well with crackers? <gbseg> (I can say that because I have relatives that insist they ARE Georgia crackers) madgardener
--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.

'gbseg' i had to lookup that acronym.. the orignal (spelt out) expressoin is odd.. :-)
(I can say that

i hadn't realized that the sandy soil type of south georgia (not all of S GA, of course) had only *recenlty been discoverd* :-)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
news:Xns9550C0FF1EF80Gard.info@ 65.245.115.2:

Turned up enough red clay that I reckon they done passed on looking after a spell.
btw, I had to look it up, too (many moons ago). <GB-sheepish-G>
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
wrote innews:Xns9550C0FF1EF80Gard.info@

I reckon that them fancy scientists are playing us for fools.....<gbseg> maddie who still has encounters with people who speak in Southernism's pert near every day..............