[ot, j/k] editors

What does this imply about Georgians?

This is funny: "For example, the blueberry industry was almost nonexistent in the 1970s, but since the discovery of sandy, acidic soils in south Georgia, it has become a multimillion-dollar endeavor."

Reply to
Gardñ

that blueberries go well with crackers? (I can say that because I have relatives that insist they ARE Georgia crackers) madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

"madgardener" in news:412d25bc snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com:

'gbseg' i had to lookup that acronym.. the orignal (spelt out) expressoin is odd.. :-)

(I can say that

i hadn't realized that the sandy soil type of south georgia (not all of S GA, of course) had only *recenlty been discoverd* :-)

Reply to
Gardñ

"Gardñ@Gard?info" wrote in news:Xns9550C0FF1EF80Gard.info@

65.245.115.2:

Turned up enough red clay that I reckon they done passed on looking after a spell.

btw, I had to look it up, too (many moons ago).

Reply to
Salty Thumb

I reckon that them fancy scientists are playing us for fools..... maddie who still has encounters with people who speak in Southernism's pert near every day..............

Reply to
madgardener