orange tree

The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree. Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this? Thank you, Sandy
sandy wrote:

Squirrels? I think possums and raccoons will pick the fruit to eat it.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
:) The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree. :) Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this? :) Thank you, :) Sandy :)
Used to watch the deer go through an Uncle's orchard feeding on the green fruit.
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!
It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.